Advanced Material Engineering Lab
Modeling the material behavior, stress analysis together with the development of material
processing technology by means of the study of microstructural-mechanical relationships.
- Materials Behavior, Novel Materials
- Metals/Alloys, Composites, Rubber Superplastic Forming,
Vacuum Hot Pressing, Hot Isostatic Pressing, Diffusion Bonding, etc
- Stress and Failure Analysis, Creep and Fatigue Design
- Computational Modeling and Analysis for Materials/Structures
from the Nano to Micro Scales
- Reliability Analysis for Structural and Smart Materials through the
Destructive & Non-destructive Testing and Finite Element Simulations
- 게시물이 없습니다.