김태원 (T-W. KIM), 교수
학부 : 기계공학부
대학원 : 융합기계공학과
융합국방학과 (학과간 협동과정)
17 Haengdang-Dong, Sungdong-Ku Seoul 133-791, Korea
- Tel +82-2-2220-0421
- Fax +82-2-2292-0401
- Email email@example.com
Prof. Kim has been a Senior Lecturer, Assistant and Associate Professor in the School of Mechanical Engineering, Hanyang University since 2000. Prior to this, he was a Research Fellow in the Department of Materials, University of Oxford (1998-2000). He gives lectures in mechanics of materials, materials science, failure analysis and design, and advanced mechanical behavior of materials.
His research area includes materials behavior and failure analysis, finite element implementation and development of advanced functional materials. The current research is funded by Ministry of National Defense(MND), Hyundai Motor Company and other industrial companies.
1. High velocity impact and fracture.
2. Micromechanics based process modeling.
3. Development of constitutive modeling and finite element applications.
4. Development of advanced manufacturing technologies.
5. Heat control and dissipation products.